Thursday, April 16, 2015
Takhayyal - writing prompt week 9
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's bi-weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
With so many beautiful pictures online, I didn't know when to post this. But at long last, here it is. Feel the picture, feel the wind beneath your wings; feel it and write it!
Looking forward to all your beautiful works for this sweet and soothing picture.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to get inspired and spark our writing once more. Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Deadline: Late Wednesday
· Word count: No minimum, but 300 should be enough so others can have the chance to comment on various works (not going to be too strict about this bit)
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a kind and encouraging gesture to comment on others pieces.
· NEW: Add your Twitter handle (@.....) so I can tag you in my tweets!