Thursday, December 6, 2018
Takhayyal writing prompt 92: End of Year Magic
Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's bi-weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
The holidays are almost here and I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope you'll find some time to write a piece, no matter how short.
I hope you like the December 2018 writing prompt, which for me seems to mix magic with Christmas.
Is this father Christmas? A wizard in red robes? What is he up to?
Your words, your story (or poem)... you decide!
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!