|Photo credit: Wild Nocturna via Instagram|
Friday, February 1, 2019
Takhayyal Writing Prompt 93: Dark or Magical Love?
Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's MONTHLY picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal/Imagine.
Welcome the month of love and romance, or as many people in Egypt believe… a short month that's heavy on the heart and an overall bad omen and experience… I don't know about you but that sounds like the premises for dark romance writing or horror pieces.
Hence, I think you'll enjoy the Takhayyal writing prompt for February, which gems and precious stones designer and artist Wild Nocturna has kindly agreed to let me use for February.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark and inspire creativity and explore new ideas, thoughts, and writing.
Your post can be in English or Arabic (since these are the two languages I can fluently write and read in), prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
Feel free to follow or browse through Wild Nocturna's shop on Instagram. Even if gemstones aren't your thing, you'll probably just love looking at the images she posts.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!