Thursday, May 14, 2015
Takhayyal writing prompt #11
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's bi-weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
I found this picture a while back and I'm super excited to see what you'll come up with for it. Emotions, pictures, imagery, poems, stories? Is it as dark as it looks? What do these lasses have in store for this guy?
Show me! Show the world!
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to get inspired and spark our writing once more. Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Word count: No limits but no full-length novels please. (Feel free to write a full-length novel based on the picture prompt but just put a bit of it here)
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a kind and encouraging gesture to comment on others pieces.
· Add your Twitter handle so I can tag you in my tweets!