Thursday, May 28, 2015

Takhayyal writing prompt #12

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's bi-weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.

I've come across an artist to my taste and I believe I'll be using her works often. She is Anne Stokes. *applause*

Now for the prompt: Tell me their/his/her story.

Copyrighted Anne Stokes via www.annestokes.com



Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to get inspired and spark our writing once more.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.


General guidelines:
·        No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
·        Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
·        Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
·        Multiple entries allowed
·        It is not required but it is a kind and encouraging gesture to comment on others pieces.
·        Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets.

Let's IMAGINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment