Thursday, February 9, 2017
Takhayyal prompt #55: Welcome the Love
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
Valentine's Day is upon us once more (a few days from the date of publishing this post) and my friend and artist Yomna El-Mahany has a lovely artwork piece for this occasion.
Of course, if you're an anti-Valentine's Day person, feel free to twist the image as you wish. Won't hold back your creativity!
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!