Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Takhayyal Writing Prompt 100! Halloween


Welcome HALLOWEEN! And welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Ghosts, Vampires, Werewolves, Fae, Zombies, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; WELCOME EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal!

The season of magic is BACK! 

There's something about Halloween that gets me excited, possibly because I like all things fantasy and October translates into fantasy and fun for me.

I won't keep you. The image is simple but you can image the magic wielder is a guy instead of a woman... Look at the image and let inspiration flow from your brain to your fingertips (and the screen)


Not sure who's responsible for this image, I found it online. It's not mine.  

Feel free to mix up or combine this image with the one from August, titled Magic Book, also about magic and possibly spells. 

Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to find inspiration and spark creativity and writing.

Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it. (It can be in any language, but these are the ones I can read and comment on)

General rules:
·        No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
·  Use the image for inspiration and write your piece in the comments below or publish it on your blog and leave the link to it in the comments
·        Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
·        Multiple entries allowed
·     It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
·        Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets or tag me @NadanessSobhi and I'll retweet you :)

Let's IMAGINE!

2 comments:

  1. After her attunement it had all changed.
    Since then, Sophie had locked the door and turned the world away - Why tolerate the banal when she had this?

    Feeling heat and resistance between her palms, she continued to pour intention into the glowing ball of energy.

    It was then it awoke...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for re-posting your short story here, CM.

      I love how you packed so much in so few words. That's real art and talent!

      Still gives me shivers!

      Delete