|Winter Wonderland - Image by Amy M. Reade|
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Takhayyal writing prompt 94: Wailing Winter Wonderland
Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's MONTHLY picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal or Imagine.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.
For this month's prompt, I'm borrowing the image from cozy mystery author Amy M. Reade, whom I've previously featured on Nadaness In Motion in a guest post on writing titled "Researching a Book in a Far-Flung Setting."
The image just spoke to me – probably because I've never been in a country with snow before… I think many across the United States have seen storms this year, so this is your opportunity to tell the world about them and shed them off onto the page (and this blog post).
Oh, and the prompt title "Wailing Winter Wonderland" was a line in Kamelot's amazing song "Temples of Old."
So, are you ready for the writing prompt?
Grab your pen and let's WRITE!
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!
Let's IMAGINE & WRITE!