Sunday, September 2, 2018

Takhayyal Writing Prompt 89: #amwriting by the Sea


Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's MONTHLY picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal/Imagine.

I honestly didn't know what to post this month. Kept going through lots of pictures, some on my phone, some on my computer, Pinterest, Facebook…

Then I thought I could use two images I took with my phone that well I think might be inspiring. September is when people are leaving the beach behind and getting ready for school, so here are two images for the hearts we're leaving by the sea (I know I am) with a final dose of salty sea spray.

I've also heard or seen a few people who dream of being able to be inspired to write by the sea; this is for YOU!


Ready?

Get set...


Here we go!

Photography by Nada Adel Sobhi. Taken at Egypt's North Coast 2018.



Photography by Nada Adel Sobhi. At Egypt's North Coast km 89. 




Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.

Give credit where due, the images were taken by me, Nada Adel Sobhi at Egypt's North Coast.

General rules:
·        No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
·        Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
·        Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
·        Multiple entries allowed
·        It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
·        Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!

Let's IMAGINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment