Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Takhayyal Writing Prompt 103: New Year's Wishes


January, the beginning of the New Year

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's MONTHLY picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal or Imagine.

January is when we all mull over new beginnings with new aspirations and hopes. So, on that line, I bring you the first writing prompt of 2020.

I think I first saw this image as a mobile background cover but I felt it was the perfect start to the year.

The rules?

Look at the image and let it inspire you.

You can write in any language or form (but comments will be on English and Arabic writing, since those are the languages that I know). You can include lines from other languages like French, German, or Italian but I'll just be guessing ;)




Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.


General rules:

  • No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
  • Use the image for inspiration and write your piece in the comments below or publish it on your blog and leave the link to it in the comments
  • Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture.
  • Multiple entries allowed
  • It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
  • Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets or tag me @NadanessSobhi and I'll retweet you :)


Let's IMAGINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment