Monday, April 21, 2014

Routine Change



At last my routine will change!

I may grow lazy but I feel I have been given this opportunity to finally work hard on improving myself and on doing all the things I have been postponing for months.

I will certainly read more. Write more. I have to write more!

I have several books on writing that I need to read and use their exercises to prompt my own writing. I’ll try to challenge myself more with the weekly #Visdare, five-sentence fiction, and Flash Friday! contests.

I will certainly continue to work on finding a new job but in the meantime I’ll take some time to relax, work out, enjoy life, go out, spend more time with family and friends and did I mention read more? ;)
And I will certainly get back to blogging twice to thrice per week.

I have never been so excited in my life!


Thank you God, for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment