Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blog sum up, some thoughts, blog highlights

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted anything on my blog in more than two weeks! How embarrassing!

That and I haven’t done any promotional tweets about my latest five-star reviews.
I've been busy reading, being lazy, more reading and I'm sure wasting time fits in somewhere + work of course.

There is the Motherhood Short Story Contest that ends on the 1st of September and I would really like to write something for it. It is open internationally and submissions are free.

I haven't written anything about the sea this year, which saddens me but hopefully I'll get over this block-and-boredom phase – soon.

I still have a lot of books to read – and no I'm not talking about my regular endless to-read list. I'm talking about the review requests I've received lately – and I can tell you they are plenty.

It brings me great joy that strangers from the internet are interested in my book reviews – guess I've managed to make a name for myself, even if it were small. Still, I'm happy – though behind on my reading and reviewing.

If you haven't checked out my blog lately here are some recent highlights



Seeing Past Sickness (short story and poetry anthology)

BurningRain (poem)



I will do my best to pick up pace with the current reviews and my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment