Thursday, June 11, 2015
Takhayyal writing prompt #13 - Spooky
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to the bi-weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
This post marks the 13th prompt in the Takhayyal series. Naturally, I went to look for something worthy of the number 13. I'm not prone to gory stuff – and it seems all horror is gory these days – so I found these two pictures via Pinterest.
You can pick one or both to use in your piece.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to get inspired and spark our writing once more.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
Looking forward to some spookiness here ; )
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture(s)
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a kind and encouraging gesture to comment on others pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets!