Friday, June 23, 2017

Hold Me by Nada Adel Sobhi - Poem


Hold me close,
Pat me on my back,
Kiss my hair,
Let me feel you close

I need you!

Calm my burning nerves,
My tempestuous emotions,
Reign in my held back tears
Or let them flow
And kiss them away

Hold Me
When no else would

Ease my shaking bones
My unknown fear

Hold me!

Let your love wash over me,
Let my burdens fall,
Shatter to the ground.

Let your light warm me,
Your understanding, engulf me,
Your love, hold me tight

Let all the masks fall,
All the hardships fade,
All the tension wither.

Hold me!

Wake me from the darkness
To your light,
Your love

My raging mind,
My shaking bones,
My burning tears

Calm them.
Calm Me.

Hold me!

And let me sleep in your arms
Until my tempest subsides,
Till I can stand on my own feet,
Till all my fears and worries wear away.

Calm Me!
Hold Me!


By: Nada Adel Sobhi


Written Saturday, 10 June at 2:20 am


Photography by Nada Adel Sobhi

No comments:

Post a Comment