Look at the picture and let it inspire you!
Monday, March 2, 2020
Takhayyal writing prompt 105: Winter to Spring
New month, new writing prompt!
Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's MONTHLY picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal or Imagine.
March is the month when the world begins to shift from Winter to Spring, not bringing the woes of climate change here but it's a reminder of change, growth, and a journey to beauty.
I took this image from a friend a while back but I felt it's destined for March. March 2020.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a challenge for writers of all ages and genres; a place to spark creativity and explore new genres.
Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction, an imaginary situation, an artistic thought; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse.
· Use the image for inspiration and write your piece in the comments below or publish it on your blog and leave the link to it in the comments
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a nice and encouraging gesture to comment on others' pieces.
· Feel free to add your Twitter handle (@....) so I can tag you in my tweets or tag me @NadanessSobhi and I'll retweet you :)