Thursday, February 12, 2015
Takhayyal - Friday 13th vs Valentine's Day
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Artists, Poets, Writers, Authors, Dreamers, Friends and Family; Welcome EVERYONE to Nadaness In Motion's weekly picture-prompt writing challenge Takhayyal.
Arabic for Imagine, Takhayyal is a means to get inspired and spark our writing once more.
It just so happens that this week we have Friday, 13 February AND Valentine's Day on Saturday, 14 February. Accordingly, I'll post several pictures so you can get inspired by either event or both.
· Feel free to combine the pictures or use them separately.
· Your post can be in English or Arabic, prose, poetry, short story, flash fiction; you name it and write it.
· No nudity, violence, and/or abuse
· Word count: No minimum, but 300 should be enough so others can have the chance to comment on various works (not going to be too strict about this bit)
· Leave the link to your post in comments below OR post your piece as REPLY to this post
· Your piece MUST be inspired in some way or other by the above picture(s)
· Multiple entries allowed
· It is not required but it is a kind and encouraging gesture to comment on others pieces.